Financial Options For Your Care
- Early dental care is very important to your health, appearance, self-confidence and saving you both time and money. It should not be delayed.
- We make it simple for you to afford the dental care you want and need now -- while the cost is less-- and before larger problems arise.
- We have multiple payment options including 0% financing and budget plans.
- WE WORK WITH ALL INSURANCE COMPANIES
- If you do not have dental insurance or simply feel you can not afford the quality of care you want, please let us know. We are able to help most people have quality care over a period of time.
- You can also finance the balance of care your insurance does not cover with one of our budget plans.
- There is no obligation to come in and have on of our staff run a complimentary benefits check for you. We want you to be financially comfortable as well as dentally comfortable.
- Our financial options are designed to help you get the care you want and need now while the cost is less and before more problems arise.
- The cost of treatment will vary depending on your individual needs and treatment plan.
- We will discuss your treatment options and the cost of these options before you begin treatment.
- We will also provide you with the available payment options before you begin care so you can make the best choices for you, your smile, and your family.
- Payment in full is expected at time of services unless other financial arrangements have been made.
Affordable Payment Plans Available to Start Care Immediately
- 5 % Discount for payment in full before treatment begins as an offset to the cost of billing. Cash, check or major credit card accepted.
- Cash or Check
- Lending Club
Care Credit is a national health care credit card with a variety of payment options to choose from including:
- NO INTEREST if paid within a certain time
- NO Down Payment
- NO Prepayment penalty
- Up to $25,000 credit available
Lending Club is another national health care credit card with a variety of payment plans to choose from including:
- NO INTEREST plans for 6,12,18 or 24 months
- Extended plans $2,000 to $50,000
- No upfront payment due for 3 to 7 weeks
- Rates from 3.995 to 19.99% APR
- No application or pre-payment fees
Convenient Monthly Payment Options
- Pre-Payment Option—Anticipated treatment may be prepaid on terms convenient to you. When adequate funds are accumulated, treatment begins. This plan is sometimes referred to as a “layaway” plan. It has been gaining in popularity for such services as implants, complete dentures, partial dentures and cosmetic services like veneers.
- PBP—The Professional Budget Plan is limited to patients of record with an excellent credit history as a professional courtesy for the years they have been a patient.
- Occasionally, additional budget plans become available. Do not hesitate to ask.
- WE WORK WITH ALL INSURANCE PLANS and when you come in we will do a complimentary benefits check for you.
- Dental insurance has been a big help to many families and we will help you maximize your benefits.
- Dental insurance rarely covers 100% of all care and, therefore, the patient is responsible for the unpaid portion.
- Dental insurance is USUALLY LIMITED by the type of coverage purchased, annual maximums, exclusions and co-payment percentages. Your coverage may also be limited by a fee schedule set by the insurance company and referred to as “usual, customary, and reasonable” (UCR). This fee schedule is seldom relevant to actual fees in most dental practices.